Stainless steel wall bracket for hanging baskets, bird feeders, topiary balls, lights, lanterns, wind chimes or similar.
- Clean natural geometric lines and shapes.
- Available in Cylinder, Tetrahedron, Arch and Cone styles.
- Look fantastic with hanging baskets, topiary balls, bird feeders, hurricane lamps, lights, lanterns, wind chimes or similar.
- Suitable for baskets from 35cm (14in) up to 55cm (22in) with a heavy duty 25kg (55lb) maximum load capacity.
- Made from solid stainless steel with satin finish and supplied with FREE matching stainless steel screws.
Hangtec brackets manufactured by Braax are a designer range of brackets that have been designed for quality, strength and looks. They incorporate clean natural geometric lines and shapes and are available in four styles Cylinder, Tetrahedron, Arch and Cone. These brackets look fantastic with hanging baskets and also with topiary balls, lights, lanterns, bird feeders, wind chimes or similar and are supplied with FREE matching stainless steel screws. They have a heavy duty recommended load capacity of 20kg (44lb) with maximum load capacity of 25kg (55lb) and can be used with baskets from 35cm (14") up to 55cm (22").
The brackets are made from solid stainless steel sheet grade 304 (EN Steel Number 1.4301) which is used in many building and architectural applications and will last for many years. They are easy to install and maintain with suggested cleaning just once per year to remove any dirt and grime which allows the stainless surface to breath and create a natural nano scale chromium oxide protective layer for long lasting looks.
(NOTE: BRACKET ONLY BASKET AND FLOWERS NOT INCLUDED)